A few words

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:28 pm

Date: 9/22/97 2:22 PM Pacific Standard Time

To whomever,
After pondering my previous posts, I have come to the conclusion that the insults of myself referring to Dalamar as a coward were incorrect and apologize. The true person at fault was the Baroness Ellisa Morgan. It is unfortunate she sees the need to hide the Overlord and use the lowering of his popularity in order to boost her own small grasp at fame. Unfortunate indeed. One would think one as her better than that...

~Lupton
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:29 pm

Date: 9/22/97 2:46 PM Pacific Standard Time

<<To whomever,
After pondering my previous posts, I have come to the conclusion that the insults of myself referring to Dalamar as a coward were incorrect and apologize. The true person at fault was the Baroness Ellisa Morgan. It is unfortunate she sees the need to hide the Overlord and use the lowering of his popularity in order to boost her own small grasp at fame. Unfortunate indeed. One would think one as her better than that...

~Lupton>>

Be careful Lupton, I hear high altitudes cause nose bleeds.

::walks away chuckling::
DoS Archive
Archivist

Date: 9/22/97 3:58 PM Pacific Standard Time

Warlord Lupton writes:

>>The true person at fault was the Baroness Ellisa Morgan. It is unfortunate she sees the need to hide the Overlord and use the lowering of his popularity in order to boost her own small grasp at fame.<<

How dare you presume to know my intentions.
::a stamp of a dragon and no more::
DoS Archive
Archivist

Date: 9/22/97 5:20 PM Pacific Standard Time

M'lady Ellisa,
Ye did state that ye wished the blame aimed at yourself and this is exactly what I have done. Is this critisism too much for ye? If so, perhaps ye should nae have declared your wish. Or did ye expect us all to suddenly cower under your greatness and not question ye?

~Lupton