My wife, my love, my life

Read-only archive for the Duel of Swords
DoS Archive
Archivist

My wife, my love, my life

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:51 pm

Date: 10/10/97 2:42 PM Pacific Standard Time

Ladies and Gentlemen of DoS,
I have something to post here to admit a mistake, and to make a plead.

Noelle, I made the mistake of making you unhappy. What I did has caused another lady to put me in her personal information (profile) and it was extremely upsetting. I know what I did was wrong, and I'm sorry. Noelle I am so sorry and I want to tell you publically that I love you! I would die, for you Noelle...
I know that because of these actions, you want to leave, but I am pleading to you publically right now... Please don't leave, my love. You are the one who made my life happy. I didn't find true happiness until I found you... please forgive me... I love you.
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:51 pm

Date: 10/11/97 2:20 AM Pacific Standard Time

::quietly:: I acted in anger and hurt, lashing out at my soulmate...my dearest husband.
Darling, please forgive me for my jealous and foolish pride. Var, your heart is my very own.
::softly:: I felt I failed you and in doing so..myself. I shall try hard to please you, m'lord. For alone, tis only existing and old memories fade. Twas fate that night we met and our love will light the nights to come.
DoS Archive
Archivist

Post by DoS Archive » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:52 pm

Date: 10/12/97 10:13 AM Pacific Standard Time

::smiles as she sees her friends are happy again she scribbles a note::Var and Noelle,Just be happy!!!Love you both!!Prin....

Princess Ariana Dragoon