Come Dance..

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Come Dance..

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:51 pm

Date: 6/1/1998 9:55 PM Central Daylight Time

::tacks the note up after a practice session::"Fellow duellers:It's been long enough, I've enjoyed the feel of the thing hanging around my neck. Now it's time for business - Ice Dancer means very little to me unless I make it a prize worth fighting for. So here's my challenge, accept it if you can.I, Shannon Colton, hereby extend a challenge to any Emerald dueller who feels they deserve to represent the Outback as holder of the Blue Opal, IceDancer. I'll tell you right now - if you want this, you better be worthy. Because if you just want it as a prize in and of itself, I'm gonna flat out hurt you. If you want to earn it, and wear it proudly as a symbol of our sport, bring it on. I'm not going to sit back and watch a long reign unfold just 'cause no one's challenged me. I'll leave that for other so-called champions - if I can't beat someone to retain this Opal, I don't deserve to hold it. ~ShannonIce Dancer and Emerald
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Come Dance..

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:52 pm

Date: 6/2/1998 12:28 AM Central Daylight Time

::A small, slightly torn parchment rests tacked up besides Shannon's...and written in an unusual flowing...almost elvish script is the following message::It is about time that a dueler has asked for a challenge, especially one of a rank this high. I would indeed want to challenge you, Shannon Colton, for my father knew you well and spoke highest of you...especially when it came to talk about the rings.However, I am not yet of the rank required to obtain the Opal as the spoils of victory. Thus, I propose that if you accept a challenge from me, it be not for the Opal but merely for the honor of combat. Win or lose, it would be the greatest honor to duel against one my father spoke so highly of.One who would love to dance, Eldarion
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:53 pm

Date: 6/3/1998 12:04 AM Central Daylight Time

I for one Shannon, feel that you are of the highest quality duelers, not only for skill, but for kindness. I would like to challenge you for the right to hold the Ice Dancer, however I would like to wait for a week or two until I am more prepared and am back into full tilt dueling. Please consider my challenge and thank you for listening

«* Kazakill Charles Darkhart *»emerald and regular dueler of DoFformer lord of the abyssall around nice guy
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:53 pm

Date: 6/10/1998 5:02 PM Central Daylight Time

::Gets the post flown into his current residence and reads it just for the hell of it. Just for joy he writes his little reply.::

I have no respect for ya...I have no love for ya...I question your abilities...Damn I even question your all around sanity. Strut around the ring you pompus overbearing little peacock and fill the boards with your mindless mush, we might have forgotten how great you are in the last two seconds...

You might even need to read this fast because lord knows we can't have a sport where people don't like one another. Heaven help us all if someone takes a little jab other then in the ring.

Fill in the rest of your bitter rants here........................................................ Go ahead it's on me.
::draws his lil winkie face with great care.:: ;D

Loves & Kisses,
Robert
"You are all doing very well."
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:54 pm

Date: 6/10/1998 6:36 PM Central Daylight Time

She chuckled on reading it, scribbling a footnote in the corner. "Bob, I think you need your prescription refilled. Nice to hear from you though."SC