Tag Team Brawling League Update!

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Tag Team Brawling League Update!

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:07 pm

Date: 6/14/1998 12:16 PM Central Daylight Time

To those intrested;Its me again, everyone with some good news! We are up to two teams with three in the making! I do believe we shall have an article within the next Dueling Noted as well, for a copy do not hesitate to ask me. On top of that I need more teams! I want atleast four for the opening day tournament. Ten would simply be a blessing! So all you lazy excuses of brawlers get off yer arse a sign up! :) Bellow I've attached an updated teams applicationalong with a list of our current teams! I'm most honored to announce the following teams will be joining the TTBL!:The Four HorsemenLead by everyone's favorite Colonel, Matthew Simon.Teamed up with the deadly Janella Vallonia.Tertiaried by the skilled Shannon Colton.Team AsgardCaptained by the TTBL's very own Harris D'Artainian.Seconded by the equally skilled Andrew Forcer.Two very skilled teams I might add, wish them luck in the coming tournament!! As promised here is out current team application;Team ApplicationTeam Name:Team Captain:Other Team-mate:Current DoF Rank(for both):Team Colors!:Other:My thanks for the board space and your time, remember to have some fun in those rings!! No matter how bloody yer nose will get...Roland
DoF Archive
Archivist

Re: Tag Team Brawling League Update!

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:07 pm

Date: 6/14/1998 2:12 PM Central Daylight Time

Here! Hear! We have another entry! Please give a warm welcome to.....The Duelers Captained by the Outback's rising rookie Avery Shiv Blade!andthe arena's very own Xreek!These two frenzied duelers have yet to pick team colors!
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:08 pm

Date: 6/14/1998 5:06 PM Central Daylight Time

hye, when is the opening date?

Kahlil Cntrayst"Sevententh Clone of GreyMalkin Isle"
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:09 pm

Date: 6/14/1998 6:26 PM Central Daylight Time

To Anyone InterestedI would like to form a team, but I don't have a partner. I am a beginning dueler and my rank is not that attractive, but I will keep to it and I believe that I will become better in the sport.If you are interested in becoming my partner, write a short note and put it in a place that you know I will find it, and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

Shaun LankfordSouthern BoyRebel at heartGod bless you all.
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:09 pm

Date: 6/15/1998 12:12 AM Central Daylight Time

The colors for the Team Duelers are::fanfare::Black And Blue::thinks, i hope we dont end up this way::Thats right black and blue......::smiles:: They way our competetion will end up!!!!
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:13 pm

Date: 6/15/1998 5:00 PM Central Daylight Time

The Diamond himself has graced us with his nazi...ehh... team! Please welcome the newest and fourth addition to the TTBL....The CoalitionCaptained by none other than Jeffrey Oakenshield!andSeconded by the frenzied Sartan!News:Alright folks, once I gain a few more teams we will release the opening date as well as the tournament callers and team assignments! Roland
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:15 pm

Date: 6/15/1998 8:24 PM Central Daylight Time

:: pauses somwehat surprised Chaos did not even approach him that he was planning on returning to the TTDoF and mutters :: So much for the top ranked Truth and Chaos
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:15 pm

Date: 6/16/1998 4:19 AM Central Daylight Time

I am in search of a partner, actually a third person to my team. MNine wife who tis mine partner tis currently pregnant. So she can nae duel. If anyone tis interesting in joining up with me till here return to fighting status. At which time when she does we could just alternate between the three of us. Or ye could go off and make ye own team. Please drop me a missive.

Zalenar Masaby
Ruler of WinterWood Castle
Husband to Skye Masaby
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:16 pm

Date: 6/16/1998 9:05 AM Central Daylight Time

Two more teams have signed up, giving us a set total of six with a few more on the way! Please give another warm welcome to the following teams!Maniacal CrushCaptained by myself, Roland Sal Roa!andSeconded by none other than Barackk himself!The TwistersLead by the captain Luna Mask!!andSeconded by the skilled Djef Morhgun!
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:17 pm

Date: 6/16/1998 10:33 AM Central Daylight Time

I am looking for a partner for this,because I think it sounds very interesting and enjoyable. My record is not exactly amazing,but I think anyone who has seen me duel would likely see potential in me(hope that doesn't sound TOO egotistical). No offense meant to you Zalenar,but i'm looking for something a bit more...stable.

-Xerzes Maureen,dueler of many,winner of few"One who feels nothing,is nothing."
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:18 pm

Date: 6/16/1998 5:11 PM Central Daylight Time

Team Name:The Masked Reapers

Team Captain:Killerbe15

Other Team-mate:Kazakill

Current DoF Rank(for both):Killerbe15 = Opal, Kazakill= Emerald

Team Colors!:White & Black

Other:Our masks are white but our suites are black!

Kelkiller,"Killer"
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:19 pm

Date: 6/16/1998 6:46 PM Central Daylight Time

Team Name: Super Saiyans

Team Captain: Falablah

Other Team-mate: Lem AngeIo

Current DoF Rank(for both): Emerald, Glass

Team Colors!: Red and Black

~Fala~
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:19 pm

Date: 6/17/1998 10:52 AM Central Daylight Time

Hey Sar, another red and black team, is it envy? ::grins and walks off::~J
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:20 pm

Date: 6/17/1998 11:36 AM Central Daylight Time

The following is a current list of the Tag Team Brawling League's Official Teams! As for an opening date, we are leaning towards a week from this Monday. Monday and Tuesday always being a slow day within the realms... we thought it the perfect time to bloody some noses! With that, I need MORE callers, ASAP. And people, callers MUST be adept in the ways of calling. (( OOC: You need to know the matrix! )) Also, the more teams themerrier... I'll be accepting teams all the way up to the weekend before the actual tourney. Then anytime after the actual tournament itself... so get those teams in for the tournament!!The Tag Team Brawling League's Official Team RosterThe Four HoursemenMatt Simon -- Captain -- (Goldglo)Janella Vallonia -- Second -- (JadedDeath)Shannon Colton -- Alternate -- (ShanniCltn)Predicted Placement: 2ndTeam AsgardHarris D'Artainian -- Captain -- (Harris4801)Andrew Forcer -- Second -- (Menlie)Predicted Placement: 3rdThe TwistersLuna Mask -- Captain -- (iunamask)Djef Morhgun -- Second -- (Morhgun)Predicted Placement: 7thSuper SaiyansFálablah Dálegátê -- Captain -- (Falablah)Lem Angelo -- Second -- (Lem AngeIo)Predicted Placement: 4thThe DuelersAvery Blade -- Captain -- (ShivBlade)Xreek -- Second -- (Xreek)Predicted Placement: 5thManiacal CrushRoland Sal Roa -- Captain -- (MoneyBlade)Barackk -- Second -- (Barackk)Predicted Placement: 8thThe CoalitionJeffrey Oakenshield -- Captain -- (J Oaknshld)Sartan -- Second -- (SartanZ)Predicted Placement: 1stThe Masked ReapersKiller -- Captain -- (Killerbe15)Kazakill -- Second -- (Kazakill)Predicted Placement: 6th
DoF Archive
Archivist

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:21 pm

Date: 6/17/1998 6:17 PM Central Daylight Time

::starts to hum and let out a little tune as he walks away from the boards::~Dada da da...sometimes I dream... that he is me...ya got to see thats how i dream to be Dada da da~::smiles::