Mondays TTBL Dueling Night!!

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

Mondays TTBL Dueling Night!!

Post by DoF Archive » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:21 pm

Date: 7/6/1998 10:25 AM Central Daylight Time

Tag Team BrawlingLeagueLadies, Gentles, and the repsected Other,Sorry for the delay folks but my carriage hit this rock see, the rock turned out to be some sort of animal, the animal sued for damages, was a speedy-trial... anyway, we're up and running after the tournament with The Dark Phoenix as our Title Holders!! Congrats again Sartan and Jeff Oakenshield!! With Goon of the Glass Snakes claiming the Top Duelist's seat and Sartan of The Dark Phoenix pulling upa close second! Luna Mask of The Twisters also had an excellent showing, congrats all!For management reasons, we're wanting feedback on the TTBL Tournament! Short letters, long lengthy letter, presents, gifts, ales, hate notes(oops!), and what have you... tell us what you think!Thank You'sWe'd also like to recognize the following people for their assistance in helping the tournament get up and running; - Harris D'Artainian for supervising the whole darn thing, thankee. - Nova Red Arrow for his enjoyable play by play calling, thankee. - Walker Boh for his speedy, yet discriptive calls, thankee. - Huma EvilBane for his post-tournament statistical shifting, thankee. - To all the teams for baring with our first ever TTBL tournament! - And lastly, but not least, the fans! Thanks for coming!TTBL Weekly SchedulingMondays at the 11th hour every week! (11pm EST)Official Callers this week include; - Luna Mask(iunamask) - Nova Red Arrow(novashayde) - Walker Boh(waikrboh) - Janella Vallonia(jadeddeath) - Huma EvilBane(bane0fevil) - More callers may be added if there is a shortage... ONLY with approval from the League Supervisor (me;)Official Teams - The Dark Phoenix - Glass Snakes - Maniacal Crush - The Twisters - Team Asgard - Super Saiyans - The Four Horsemen - Pit Vipers - 101 Dalmations - The Duelers - The Masked ReapersRegarding New TeamsEach new team must be approved by the League Supervisor. For a team to be able to partake in the weekly brawls it must have been accept before each weeks postings(i.e. before I post the official teams each week).That's all folks, direct any questions/comments/lawsuits to Roland Sal Roa(MoneyBlade), located at the Tavern of Fury, 102 Westpoint blvd. TTBL Management (( OOC )) What is the TTBL you say? Go find out for yourself at; http://members.aol.com/MoneyBlade/TTBL.html Or did you wanna know about the past tournament?; http://members.aol.com/MoneyBlade/Tourn1.htmlMore to Come! Enjoy!AndRemember 11:00pm EST, Mondays!