A Disturbed and Happy Dueler

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

A Disturbed and Happy Dueler

Post by DoF Archive » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:54 pm

Date: 8/28/1997 11:57 PM Central Standard Time

Its been about 7 months since i started dueling and in that time i have learned a great amount of information. I started up in Magic as it appealed to me more than Swords and Fists did and it took me a while but i somewhat learned some magic skills. As my progress has leveled off i decieded to try other things. I have learned very quickly the skills involved in Swords and Fists in these past 8 weeks, and now i am proud to say that i am becoming the 27th current Emerald. But this comes at a sad time. I
looked up at Marzan and Half Dwarf as powerfull Mages in magic and now as powerfull people in swords and fists and hoped some day to become equals with them. Now i have learned that Mar has resigned his duty as Diamond and that Jeff is retiring from swords and maybe more. I will hope that Marzan will come back in the future and that Jeff just needs a break but until then there will be a place in me for both of them. Well as i make my move into the upper ranks of dueling i will hope this will be a
enjoyable expirence and i welcome any challenges ahead of me.

-Mid Rank Junkie Makin his move to the upper ranks
Falablah Dalegate