The Outback Bar

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

The Outback Bar

Post by DoF Archive » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:24 pm

Date: 1/30/1999 10:14 PM Central Daylight Time

::Rask returned from his short absence from Rhydin to an overload of paper work and requests. He sat down to begin sorting through the necessities. He worked through out the night and when the sky began to lighten, he rose and decided it was time for some sleep.

As he rubbed his eyes, he inadvertently knocked a piece of paper that had been buried, onto the floor. He looked down and literally smacked his own forehead as he read "Proposal for a new bar" written by Jake Thrash.::

How could I forget about the bar? ::he said while bending to retrieve the paper.:: Wasn't there another guy that wanted to work on the bar?...What was his name? That Layne guy, I think.

::He sat back down and quickly penned a letter to Jake and Layne.::

Dear Sirs:

The two of you have expressed interest in getting the contract for building the new Outback bar. As you know, funds are fairly limited in the Outback these days. I would appreciate a summary of what each of you would like in terms of compensation for this endeavor.

If costs would be lessened by a joint venture, feel free to discuss terms between the two of you and I will be willing to pay each of you in whatever way is possible.

Sincerely,

Rask

::He read over the letter:: Not my best work, but it'll do. ::He got up, rubbing his temples, and headed out. He left the letter in the Out box to be delivered the next day.::

RDI RaskDoF Supervisor