~*~Final words from Lady Illusia~*~

Read-only archive of the Duel of Fists
DoF Archive
Archivist

~*~Final words from Lady Illusia~*~

Post by DoF Archive » Sat May 15, 2004 7:10 pm

Date: 11/4/1999 5:28 PM Central Daylight Time

::her emerald an silver eyes roam o'er what has been penned in her abscence, an sighs...her eyes filled with tha same laughter from afore, she pens her final words on this subject...::

Lords an Ladies all alike,
Words are still being spoken that Eros an I had an affair while he was wed ta Mystik...As I said these are my final words ta e'er be spoken on tha subject...I nae wish ta start ana more problems nor ana more pain ta any...I nae e'er nae will I e'er do ana thing with Eros DeBurgo...Tis written an tis said...As twas said a spell ago that I nae e'er did such...As fer tha coincidal departure o' us both, aye tis nae but coincidence...Eros left o' his own
free will...I twas torn away ta attend my Royal duties in my homeland...::shakes her head:: I nae wish ana other words ta be spoken fer ana o' this, fer I have stated tha truth an tis seen before all this day as twas days ago as well...

::she tacks her message fer all ta see, nae wishing ana response nor ana words ta be said ana further on this subject, an she walks about ta continue her business on her return once again::

((I had IRL problems around the same time that Eros' char left, and my abrupt departure was due to personal problems, so I hope that all understand this and respect such and leave it with no more said))

Lady Illusia Marcine

Queen an Guardian o' tha Land o' tha Ancient Arcane Mystiks

Ruby in tha Duel o' Fists

Enchanter in tha Duel o' Magic

Commoner in tha Duel o' Swords

~*~Honor an Skill ta all who dance~*~